|Object ID||Tav 1850 F05 I08|
Known as the Canal and Railroad Hotel.
Lately kept by Jesse Moore.
Located on the corner of Front Street and the canal basin.
Signers of petition: Peter Haldeman, A. R. Spangler, H. H. Fry, R. Chalfant, John Felix, James Long, John W. Myers, Robert Hamilton, Henry Myers Jr., John W. Shuman, T. H. Hunter, Theodore D. Cochran, James Haughy, John H. Brook.
1 item, 1 piece
|Collection||Liquor License Papers|
|Legal Status||Lancaster County Historical Society has Custodial Responsibility|